Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm not in the mood for sharing

That's what boy child says when he doesn't want to play with his sister.

And that's what I say after reading the blog entry of a friend who still works in the department I did at the Government of Alberta. It is a message to all staff and Board members from a guy who once sent another graphic email to all of his co-workers about the time he had the shits and couldn't come into the office. Made me want to wash my hands every time I went near him.

He's also enormous and likes to pretend as the designated fire warden that he is in fact a general in charge of his troops. (he once gave a one-hour slide show and talk about what to do when the fire alarm rings – hmmm, let me see…get the hell out of the building?).

http://busierrake.blogspot.com/

No comments: