Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sigh

Spare me from people who make it their life’s mission to go around stating the obvious.

“We should really be sending these publications to targeted audiences so only people who need them, get them.”

I didn’t quite get that. Could you repeat it, and only this time more slowly so I understand the concept?


Or who beat dead horses.

“We shouldn’t be sending all of our publications to everybody, just to the people who want them.”

Uh, okay…great idea.


Or who repeat the same thing over and over again.

“The way I would do it is to only send the publications to people interested in the topic. So, if it were chronic pain, I would only send it to people interested in chronic pain.”

Hmmm, could you be more specific? It is really hard for me to wrap my brain around the complexity of what you are saying.


Or who take what little knowledge they have and try to make it seem like they know more.

“Well, in my opinion, we should send everybody hard copies, because people just ignore email messages.”

Yeah, because I hang on to every piece of mail I get especially the things I haven't asked for like flyers and the Publisher’s Clearinghouse letters.

And your knowledge would be based on what?

No comments: