Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Naive me

As a relatively new blogger (always just been a lurker) I was really excited to see that I had two comments on one of my recent posts. So it was with much anticipation that I opened them, only to find marketing pitches for some unneeded software.

Pity, that.

I am thinking of adding a box like the one I saw on someone else's blog that said, "Would it kill you to comment?". But then, that might mean there really are people out there reading what I write, which instead of validating what I do, would only scare me back into obscurity.

2 comments:

foodie suz said...

I'm a reader!
(another GRIT mama - Lara sent me the link to your blog).

Keep on writin'...!

erika said...

Sigh I really wanted to be anonymous, especially since today I woke up to a blogger attack on the radio. Apparently, we bloggers have issues and need to focus more on developing "real relationships". I laughed.

Anyways, the point is I love hearing about you and your midgets, so please do not be discouraged by these evil marketing pitches...